Phone : +91-80-2293 2471 (O)
Fax : +91-80-2360 4534
- Public Policy: intellectual property; environmental sustainability; data economics and security; equity issues in governance; informal economy; infrastructure.
- Behavioural Science: citizenship and group behaviour
Masters: M.A. (Psychology), University of Delhi
Doctorate: Fellow (Management), Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Will Be Updated Soon
Awards / Honours / Affiliations
- Chevening Rolls-Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Fellowship, British High Commission, United Kingdom. 2017.
- Emerald/IAM South Asia Management Research Fund Award, 2013. Highly Recommended Project: Out of the margins: the role of informal works in contemporary production systems. Emerald Group Publishing, United Kingdom (UK). 2013-2014.
- Pt. Jawaharla Nehru National Award. Outstanding contribution in the field of Public Policy and Social Science. Department of Science and Technology. Government of Madhya Pradesh, India. 2010-2012.
- United Kingdom-India Education and Research Initiative. Grant under the UK-India Staff Exchange. British Council. 2011-2012.
- ICSB-IJGE-NWBC Best Paper on Women entrepreneurship. International Council of Small Business and University of Washington, D.C., USA. 2010.
- Social Science Research Award. Special mention for overall contribution to research. International Development Research Centre (IDRC/CRDI), Canada. 2009.
- Hernández-Chea, R.; Jain, A.; Bocken, N., and Gurtoo, A. (2021). The Business Model in Sustainability Transitions: A Conceptualization. Sustainability, Volume 13. https:// doi.org/10.3390/su13115763
- Afsharinia B., and Gurtoo, A. (2021). Impact of Maternal Conditions on The Nutritional Health of Children in India, Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, E-21-RA-141, Forthcoming.
- Eppinger, E., Jain, A., Vimalnath, P., Gurtoo, A., Tietze, F., and Chea R.H. (2021). The Role of Intellectual Property for Accelerating Sustainability Transitions of Manufacturing Industries. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, htts://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877343521000580
- Jain, A. and Gurtoo, A. (2021). Can the restrictive boundaries of intellectual property create a larger social impact? Current Science, Vol 120. Forthcoming
- Naveen, B. R., and Gurtoo, A. (2020). The Cause Effect Relationship Model of Service Quality in relation with Overall Satisfaction. Transport Research Procedia,